As a school enrichment coordinator, you can set up a season (Fall/Winter/Spring quarters), which will contain registration start and end dates/times, along with skip dates (no class dates). Setting up a season ensures all the classes at your school have the same registration period and skipped dates. The steps below will show you how to set up a new season through the School Dashboard.
1. From the dashboard or menu to the left, under "Student registration setup", click "Configure season"
2. Click the button "Add a New Season" to create a new one, or click the pen icon in front of a season to edit it.
3. Fill in the "Season Name" (e.g. Fall 2019) as well as the season start date and season end date.
4. If you'd like to indicate a time when registration should start or end across all providers, please fill in that information.
5. You can also select any "Skip dates" when the class will not meet.
6. Click the pink "Save" button when finished.
NOTE: All of the registration start and end dates/times, along with skipped dates, will override the corresponding dates and times entered by Providers.
If a specific class needs to have different skipped dates or registration times set, please learn more about How to override the registration period and skipped dates for a session set by the school season.