1. How to create a waitlist
When a class sells all available seats, or when the "Maximum number of seats to sell" of a session is set to 0, a waitlist is automatically created.
When a family clicks the program card and a class is full, they will see a "Join waitlist" button instead of "Add to cart".
2. How to invite waitlisted students
- The coordinator can access the waitlist from the school dashboard > left menu > Rosters & Analytics > Session Rosters.
- At the right side of each session row, there will be a blue link for "waitlist: #", click the link to show the waitlist students.
- Clicking the invite button next to an entry on the waitlist lets you send an invite email with a registration link. The email text is customizable, just make sure to retain the link.
- You could also choose to check the box at the upper left part of the page (beside the greyed-out button "Invite selected students") to light the button and invite all (or selected) waitlisted students.
- Enrichment coordinators could choose to invite waitlisted registrants by FIFS or by lottery.
- There's NO NEED to open more seats for the waitlist parents, the invited parent could register by clicking the link included in the email.
If there's an expiration date for the waitlist parents to register, canceling the invitation from the roster page when the deadline passed will disable the private link sent earlier.