- Please log in to the 6crickets account that's used to register the student(s) > Email icon at the upper right corner of the webpage > Edit student
- Click the student's name > Parents and Guardian Tab
- Add the parent and guardian for the student if not already.
- If the parent/guardian is already there > click the parent's name to edit their info > select "Yes" for "Permit this parent/guardian to edit (the student)'s profile and class schedule" > Enter.
- Make sure to click "Save and Continue" to save the update.
- The parent that's just been authorized will get a notification email with the Subject "Manage classes for <student's name>".
- If this parent hasn't signed up a 6crickets account yet, a temporary password (valid for 48 hours) will be included in the email. After logging in with the temporary password, they will be prompted to set their own password.
- After logging in from another parent/guardian's account, if the student's schedule didn't show up on "My schedule" page (how to reach that page), please click the "+" at the upper left of the schedule to double-check if the student profile is visible in the schedule, add the student to "My schedule" if they are not visible.