If you forgot your password, you can get a temporary password as follows:
- Please navigate to 6crickets.com.
Click "Log in" at the upper right corner of 6crickets.com
- Please make sure that you are at 6crickets.com, not at the help center 6crickets.zendesk.com.
- Click "Forgot your password?" in the popup window, input your email address and click "Send Password".
- An email with a temporary password will be sent to your email address. Use this password to log into your 6crickets account.
- Once you log in with the temporary password, the "Set Password" window will pop up. Enter and confirm a new password and click the pink "Save" button when finished.
- The temporary password is only valid for 48 hours. You may need to generate a new temporary password if you're trying to log in with the temporary password after that time period.
- If you didn't get the temporary password after requesting one, please check your spam folder to see if the email lands there.
- If copying and pasting the temp password received doesn't work, please refresh the page and try to type in the password manually, in case some invisible characters were pasted as a part of the password.