Once a session runs out of available seats, or is set to have zero seats available, parents are presented with the option to add their child to a waitlist. Both Providers and Enrichment Coordinators can view the waitlist from the Sessions List & Rosters pages. From the waitlist, you can pick and choose who to invite to the session, or you can use the lottery feature and have students randomly selected for you.
To access the waitlist from the Provider Dashboard:
- From the dashboard or the menu on the left >
- Camps & Classes > Sessions List.
- Roster & Analytics > Rosters (Refund, Attendance, Add Stude...
- Narrow down the sessions list with the filters on the top of the page as needed.
- Click on the "Waitlist: #" link to the right of the session you want to view.
To invite the waitlist students:
- If you prefer to invite one by one, please click the "Invite" button to the right of the student's name.
- You can also select several student (by checking the box to the left of their names), or check the box to the left of the "Invite select students" button to select all un-invited students, then click on the blue “Invite selected students” button on the top. Note: Clicking the down arrow on this button will give you the option to invite the selected students to a different session.
- You'll be prompted with an email template that you can edit as you wish. Once you're finished, you can click "Send Email".
- After being invited, session will be added to the parents' cart. A link to their cart will be included in the invitation email to parents. There is NO need to open seats to invite waitlist student. The number of available seats and the registration period do NOT affect the invited parents' ability to complete registration.
To cancel the invitation:
- Click the "Cancel" button at the right side of the invited student. If the invitation is cancelled, the student will not be able to register for the session, but they'll still stay on the waitlist.
To remove students from waitlist:
- If the student has been invited, the invitation needs to be cancelled first, then the student can be removed from the waitlist.
- To remove one student that hasn't been invited, click the "Remove" button the the right side of the student.
- Select all uninvited students by checking the box to the left of "Invite selected students" button, or select individual students need to be removed, click the "Remove selected students" button
- You'll be prompted with an email template that you can edit as you wish. Once you're finished, click "Send Email".
It's better to include a registration deadline in the invitation emails. Sometimes parents change their minds and will ignore the invitation email. Canceling an invitation from the roster page will disable the private link sent to the parent and remove the session from their cart.
Need to run a lottery for your classes? Please follow the link below to find instructions on how to run a lottery for your classes.