If you provide before or after-school classes which are held at a school, this article will show you how to set up a new session for a class.
First, you will need to sign in to your Provider Dashboard (https://www.6crickets.com/provider).
- From the dashboard or the menu to the left, click "Camps & Classes" > "Programs".
- Click the "Edit Program & its Sessions" button on the Program you want to set up a new session.
- Click the "Sessions" tab along the top of the page
- Click "Add a new session" if you're setting up a new session.
- Click the session you want to update if it's an existing session.
- In the Location section, at the question "Is this session associated with a school?", click "Yes". In this section, you also provide the Video call link and Video call instructions if your after-school session is online.
- Choose the school your class is held at from the dropdown list (type in the first few letters of the school name will lead to your school in the list or somewhere near it). If the school is not on this list, please contact our support team to help you out.
- Fill out the remaining fields that apply to your class when creating a new session. Fields with a red asterisk "*" are required.
- Click "Save" when you are done.
Repeat the above steps for your other classes. If a Program is not listed from step 2 above, then you can create a new program by clicking on "Add a new program".
NOTE: If the enrichment coordinator has set up a Registration Period for their school, then the registration start and end dates they setup will override any registration start and end dates set by the Provider. This also applies to skipped date (no class dates) or a session. If you required different registration start and end dates, or different skipped dates, then you will need to contact the enrichment coordinator at the school. They will be able to make those adjustments for you.
Feel free to reach out to us anytime you have questions or feedback for us. You can reach our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us via online chat through the help button on our website.
NOTE: Here is our checklist for an attractive program listing which will help attract more enrollments.