As an Enrichment Coordinator, you can edit session details, or create new sessions, for the classes held at your school from your School Dashboard (https://www.6crickets.com/school-admin).
- From the menu to the left, under "Manage Providers & Programs", click "Edit Sessions".
- Select the Provider from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Program from the drop-down menu.
- If the program is editable by the school, click the "Edit Program" button to edit the program details. If the button is greyed out, you are not authorized to edit this program.
- Click on the Session you wish to update/edit.
- After making your changes, click the pink "Save" button.
NOTE: You can also duplicate a session by clicking on the menu icon at the top right of the session. To create a new session, click the "Add a Session" button after selecting a Program.
For cases where you have season configurations setup, and you need to make changes to the registration start or end dates, or skipped dates, of a specific class, you can do this by following the directions above. Just be sure to check the box labeled "Ignore season configurations". This way, your edits will not be affected by the season configuration settings.