You are a parent and want to cancel a class session or camp due to a change in your schedule, or a mistake during registration. This article explains how to send a cancellation and refund request to the provider of the class session or camp. The provider (not 6crickets) will make the decision and process the cancellation based on their cancellation policy which is included in your registration confirmation email.
To send a cancellation and refund request to the provider of the class or camp:
- Log into your 6crickets account and click the calendar icon in the upper right corner of the website.
- Find the session you want to cancel, and click the menu icon (three horizontal bars) in the top left corner of the session card.
- Click on "Cancel registered session" from the menu
- Review the provider's cancellation policy and the details of the email that will be sent to the provider.
- Click "Send and Remove".
This will send an email to the provider of the class or camp informing them of your cancellation request. Then they can process the refund and cancellation based on their cancellation policy.
How to cancel drop-ins:
- For sessions with drop-ins, there will be two options: cancel the whole session and cancel specific days (drop-in) after clicking "Cancel registered session".
- Select "cancel specific days (drop-in)" > "Continue" > select the dates you want to cancel > Review the email > Send and Cancel.
Please refrain from disputing credit card charges to obtain your refund as it may take 2-3 months to process. Instead, please ask for refunds from the school or class provider first.