You may want to pull an Enrollment Report for your district to evaluate the performance of your sessions and double-check which sessions are under-enrolled.
- From the dashboard or left menu of the provider profile > “Rosters & analytics” > “Enrollment Report”
- Click the blue dates besides “Enrollments for” and set the date range of the registrations.
The enrollment counts will appear for the dates that you have set.
The enrollment reports are customizable based on your preferences:
- A checkbox allows you to exclude or include sessions with low enrollments. By default, sessions below the minimum class size are excluded.
- Show all or filter by provider.
- Show Sessions with enrollments below the minimum class size.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can contact us via online chat through our website.