When parents register sessions for their students, they may register for a session overlaps with another session. Sometimes, such overlap is fine, for example, a student can be in an extended care session and take an enrichment class during the extended care session. However, it may not be fine for a student to take overlapping, conflicting enrichment class sessions or extended care class sessions. This feature allows you to configure the session conflict policies for your district.
- By default, every program is considered an enrichment program and students are allowed to register for overlapping enrichment sessions in the district.
- You can update the setting to disallow students to register overlapping enrichment sessions from the District Dashboard > Student registration setup > Session conflict policy
- A program can be configured as an extended care program from the provider dashboard > Camps & Classes > Programs.
- By default, students are allowed to register for overlapping extended care sessions in the district.
- You can update the setting to disallow students to register overlapping extended care programs from the district dashboard > Student registration setup > Session conflict policy
- We allow a student to be enrolled in an enrichment program session that overlaps with an extended care program. In this case, we show a warning, but the parent can ignore the warning and proceed.