In many cases, a session held at a school site may only be open to students of that school. However, an online program, or intersession programs held at a school site or a location outside school campus, might open to students from multiple schools. In these scenarios, a session can be set up to be online, held at a school site or location outside school, but appear on multiple school portals, so students can find and enroll in the program from their own school portal.
The school portals a session will show up can only be set up from the provider dashboard. Please follow the steps below to set it up:
- Go to the provider dashboard (6crickets homepage > "Providers" button > My Dashboard)
- Camps & classes > Sessions List
- Locate the session you want to update > Click on the session card, or hamburger icon at the upper right corner > Edit
- Answer the questions "Is this session held online?" and "Is the session located at a school?", and set up the online link, the school site, or the outside school location accordingly.
- Answer "Yes" to the question "Should the session appear on any school portals?"
- Select school portals from the drop down menu for school list
- If the session is located at a school site, the other schools of the same district will show up on the top of the school list
- If the session is online or held at an outside school location, the schools on the list are grouped by the district, and sorted by district name alphabetically. You can scroll down to find your district and select the schools from the list.
From parent's view:
All programs that a parent can register for their student are all on the portal of their student's school. The location of a session can be checked from the session card, as shown in the following screenshot. This is a session listed on portal of school "ZZZ - Test school #3", and the location of the session is "ZZZ - Test School".