When a session has many students enrolled, after confirming the attendance of both absent and present students, you have the option to label the absent students first, then label all unmarked students as "Present" by following the steps below:
- From the "Session Rosters" page > Click "Show/Hide attendance" button to take attendance for the day
- Label the absent student as "Absent"
- Click "Unmarked -> Present" button near the top
- A pop up window will show up, displaying the # of students that have been labeled as "Absent" and "Present", and it will ask if you'd like to label the unmarked # of students as "Present".
- Please confirm the number and answer "Yes" if you'd like to proceed.
- All unmarked students will then be labeled as "Present"