Every school/district portal has a default translation icon at the upper right corner of the portal page, parents can select a language to translate the portal page into. If a significant portion of your community shares a common language, you have the option to add a quick translate button for that specific language into your school/district portal by following the steps below:
- Please visit 6crickets.com > log in to your account > Click on the yellow "Districts/Schools" button > Click on “My dashboard” and select district dashboard or school dashboard.
- From the dashboard under the Register link/button menu > go to Register button for your website.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you find the Portal quick translate button settings.
- Choose the Language that you want the page to be translated to and the Text that would be shown on the quick translate button.
- Click on Save.
- A new button for the selected language will then show up on the school or district portal.