Your school or district may have a group of families that speak a specific language. You can get a link to the school or district portal in a specific language by following the steps below, then post it on your school/district website.
- Get the URL of your school (how-to) or district portal (how-to)
- Attach "&initlang=LanguageCode" to the end of the URL from step 1.
- The LanguageCode needs to be replaced with the code for a specific language, for example, es for Spanish, zh-CN for simplified Chinese, zh-TW for traditional Chinese. A full list of Language codes can be found here.
- For example,
- The URL for a "ZZZ - TEST school" in Seattle, WA we got from step 1 is https://www.6crickets.com/schools/US/WA/seattle/ZZZ---TEST-school/9750?refer&school=9750&utm_medium=school&utm_source=schools
- The URL for the Spanish Version of the portal will be https://www.6crickets.com/schools/US/WA/seattle/ZZZ---TEST-school/9750?refer&school=9750&utm_medium=school&utm_source=schools&initlang=es