The attendance taken by the provider or instructor from their end can be checked from the school dashboard in real time.
Check attendance for a certain session:
- Go to your school dashboard > Rosters & analytics > Session rosters
- Locate the session you'd like to check > Click "Enrolled: #" for the session
- Click "Show/take attendance" button
- If today has a class, the attendance for the day will show up below.
- If today is a no-class date or you'd like to check the attendance for another day, select a date on the upper right side of the screen to show the attendance for that day
- Click "History" to the right of the date field to show the attendance history for the session
Check attendance for a specific student:
- Go to your school dashboard > Rosters & analytics > Customer browsing
- Input the student's name > click the student's name to show their enrollment history on the right side > click the "Details" button to the right of the session you'd like to check, their attendance for the session will show up below.