When proposing your program for a school or district, you will need to share your instructors' capacity and availability so we will be able to schedule for your programs accordingly.
- Capacity: There are two places to set your capacity, one is "Program capacity", another is "Your total capacity" for a client (school or district). The program capacity is optional. If your program capacity is not different from the total capacity, you can leave the program capacity blank.
- Availability:The days of the week and time range that your instructors will be available.
- If your availability and capacity don't match exactly, the availability has higher priority over program capacity, which in turn has higher priority over the total capacity.
- For example, if your availability is only for WeTh and your program or total capacity says that your instructors have capacity on other weekdays as well, the system will still consider that your instructors are only available on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Example 1: If you have two instructors for a program you'd like to offer for a district, each of them can offer the class on each weekday, but each of them only wants to work four days per week, no matter which school it is. You can propose 2 meetings on each weekday, and max 8 meetings/week for this program. If the capacity works for all your programs at the school or district, you can set it up as "Your total capacity" and you may leave "Program capacity" blank. If the capacity varies per program, set it as your "Program capacity".
- Example 2: If you have two instructors, one is available on Mo, Tu and We, another is available on Tu, We, Th, no one will be available on Fr, each of them would like to work three days per week in whichever school. You can propose 1 meeting on Mo and Th, 2 meetings on Tu and We, max 6 meetings/week.