Providers will propose their programs with some room requests (indoor/outdoor, need a board or a spacious room, etc.). Before assigning a room to a program, we will double-check the date/time and features of the learning space availability that's set up from your school profile to make sure it works for them.
Please follow the steps below to check if the learning space availability is up-to-date and if the features for each space are labeled correctly.
- Go to the school dashboard> Turn-key service > Turn-key service setup
- Scroll down to "Learning space availability" under section "1. For program planning" > Click the pen icon to edit
- Input the total number of learning spaces
- To add a learning space
- click on +add a learning space, enter the room name or number, the max # of students it can hold, and specify all the features of the room by checking all that apply. Some providers need a spacious space and prefer a stage (like the dancing program), once the features for the rooms are defined, the rooms can be assigned accordingly.
- Please specify the room availability range by clicking on the “+ add an availability range” button and save the updates.
- Make sure to add any spaces other than the classrooms, like the cafeteria area, MPR, etc.
- To edit an existing learning space
- click the pen icon next to the room > check max # of students, select all the features that apply to the room, and check the date/time and day of the week the room is available, make updates if needed > save
- If you are managing multiple schools, click "Select a school to manage" above the school's name to show the schools that you have access to, switch to another school profile and repeat the above steps.